Frame Their Learning System is an intentional teaching tool designed to assist and support teachers with instructional strategies.
This unique system provides a set of tools to help you ask thought provoking questions and create deep conversations with children that work to develop their higher-order thinking skills, expand their language development and incorporate rich STEM vocabulary into their discourse. FTL have been carefully designed to enhance the effectiveness of learning environments.
- Provide support for children to learn through their own thought processes
- Help children figure out and solve “the problem”
- Enhance learning by guiding children’s thinking to sequential steps
- Go beyond quick, superficial learning and create long term learning
- Encourage children to think at higher levels and use advanced vocabulary
Frame Their Learning Program Includes:
- 16 Pages of Teaching Guides
- 26 Pages of Teacher Activity Book
- 90 Question Cards
- 110 Vocabulary Cards
- 1 2-Sided Tabletop Pocket Charts
- 1 Magnetic Pocket Chart
- 3 Learning Posters
- 1 Poster about Watch–Listen–Engage
- FTL Family Activities Book to help outside the classroom
- FTL on the go Spiral Book to help while you are on the go
Frame Their Learning’s dynamic system enhances children’s learning through quality interactions. The easy three-step approach allows you to place powerful open-ended questions and STEM vocabulary right where you need them – in the classroom, at the center, while outdoors, on home visits, anywhere children play to learn.