Engage Early Learners – Learn 11 Research-Based Strategies to Promote Oral Language Development for Early Learners
For Only $19.95
Ages: Toddler, Pre-K, TK, K-2 Teachers
It’s a beauitiful thing to see early learners captivated by a new learning activity, eyes wide open with newly discovered insights, skills and thoughts taking root in their young minds. These 11 strategies will help you win many of these moments, and give your teachers strategies to improve teacher-child and child-to-child interactions.
From Concept Development strategies to Qualify of Feedback strategies to Language Modeling strategies, this Evidence-based Engage flipbook provides the tools you need to best succeed with early learners. Easy-To-Use, laminated for classroom durability and full of research/teaching hints to compliment each educational engagement strategy. Developed by Dr. Belinda Karge.
- Concept Development Strategies
- Strategy 1: Table Top – Story Prop
- Strategy 2: Mystery Box
- Strategy 3: Think – Draw – Pair – Share
- Strategy 4: Listen – Think – Speak
- Quality of Feedback Strategies
- Strategy 5: Walk – Look – Share – Focus
- Strategy 6: Plan – Purpose – Play
- Strategy 7: Word Detective
- Language Modeling Strategies
- Strategy 8: Word Fishing
- Strategy 9: Self Talk – Parallel Talk
- Strategy 10: Talk For One, Two, Three
- Strategy 11: Cloze The Door
See inside Engage Early Learners
What’s Engage Early Learners all about?
What are the strategies behind Engage Early Learners?
Learn more about Engage Early Learners’ Word Fishing Strategy
Find out about Engage Early Learners’ Word Fishing Research and Teaching Hints