Engage Co-Teach – Learn 11 Research Based Strategies to Promote Student Engagement via Co-Teaching Methods
For Only $19.95
Ages: For Teachers of Children Ages 3 and Up
Co-Teaching is defined as two certified teachers working together with shared responsibilities in a classroom with groups of students. This teaching tool offers eleven effective, results-based best practices for co-teachers to succeed, both with each other and their students!
This easy-to-use, nicely laminated classroom resource provides a framework of co-teaching strategies organized into three categories – supportive, team and advanced. Developed by Dr. Belinda Karge, these strategies will help guide your co-teaching efforts with insights developed from over twenty years of educational research and multiple co-teaching engagements.
- Supportive Co-Teaching
- Strategy 1: One Teach, One Assist
- Strategy 2: One Teach, One Observe
- Strategy 3: One Teach, One Support
- Team Co-Teaching
- Strategy 4: Graze and Tag Teaching
- Strategy 5: Parallel Teaching
- Strategy 6: Station Teaching
- Strategy 7: Alternative Teaching
- Advanced Co-Teaching
- Strategy 8: Conversation Teaching
- Strategy 9: Role-Play Teaching
- Strategy 10: Interactive Teaching
- Strategy 11: Shared Teaching
See inside Engage Co-Teach
What’s Engage Co-Teach all about?
What are the strategies
behind Engage Co-Teach?
Find out more about Engage Co-Teach’s
One Teach, One Assist Strategy!