Classroom Visual Display Kit
Available for Pre-order. Kits will be ready to ship late summer.
Teaching children routines, rules and expectations are common practice in most preschool classrooms. When used regularly, children can develop a clear understanding of what is expected of them and what they can expect in their classroom. When Visual supports are incorporated, they give children a reference and guidance and help them choose how to behave.
Classroom Visual Display Kit includes:
- Classroom Rules Poster
- Positive Feedback Poster
- 1st Then Board
- (12) 1st Then Cards
- Classroom Expectations Poster
- (10) Daily Schedule Cards
- (8) Check-in Center Boards
- (8 areas) Transition Helper Poster
- (10) Transition Cards w/ Ring
- Conversation Starters Poster
- (12) Stop & Go Signs
- Stop & Go Scenario Poster
- Pyramid Model Poster
For orders outside the U.S. please contact us.