- The Teachers facilitation guide focuses on children’s emotional development and self-regulation skills. Teachers are given an easy to implement guidebook for teaching these strategies and skills essential for creating a peaceful and happy classroom. Guide in English only.
- The Feelings Wheel helps children identify their feelings and engages the thinking part of their brain, which can then lead to self-regulation.
- Five Breaths Visual Support: Taking deep breaths and blowing out will stimulate the parasympathetic response in our bodies, which decreases oxygen consumption, slows down heart rate, decreases blood pressure and muscle tension and calms the mind.
- Calm Down Social Book: A Calm Down Social Story supports the calming process by providing step by step information of the process, using pictures and oﬀering choices.
- Calming Strategy Cards: 17 Calming Strategy Cards provide visual options and choices of activities giving children multiple options for calming themselves.
- Perhaps I’ll Be an Orpple storybook provides lessons about being unique, special and respecting all others. Book is in English only.
- Self -Talking Phones are great for children to talk to themselves and processing their feelings, is soothing and helps children Calm down.
- Squeeze Balls: When you are stressed or upset, your limbic brain is stimulated, often giving bursts of ﬁght or ﬂight energy. Squeezing and/or pushing/pulling activities will help reduce that energy in your body.