NAEYC 2018 Annual Conference
November 14, 2018 @ 12:00 am - November 17, 2018 @ 9:00 am PST
What is the NAEYC Annual Conference?
The NAEYC Annual Conference is the largest early childhood education conference in the world. Each year, tens of thousands of teachers, program administrators, students, and researchers choose from hundreds of presentations and exhibits to explore the latest trends and research in the early childhood field.
November 14-17, 2018 | Washington, DC
Register for NAEYC’s 2018 Annual Conference now!
You can look forward to:
- Unlimited networking opportunities: Connect with peers, advocates, and some of the most respected leaders in the field.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and graduate credits
- NAEYC Shop and exhibit hall: Stock up on the latest award-winning publications, early childhood resources, and classroom supplies.
- International participants: Sessions are also available in Mandarin and Spanish. Learn more about our Good Start and Grandes Comienzos Special Language Tracks now!
- Diverse sessions: With sessions featuring the latest information and research in the field, you can tailor your agenda to specific interests in ECE. From math, to music, to play… we have it all.
To learn more about this event, visit https://www.naeyc.org/events/annual/2018