Dr. Belinda Karge
Dr. Belinda Karge is a Professor of Doctoral Studies at Concordia University Irvine and Professor Emeritus from California State University, Fullerton. Over her career, she has made numerous presentations to groups of school district employees, keynoted conferences, and provided professional development to overseas educators. She is an expert in research based instructional strategies and has authored five curriculum texts, four book chapters, 125+ articles and numerous grants (totaling 20+ million dollars).
Description of training:
Differentiation and how to engage students in diverse classroom groupings is a constant challenge for educators. The 21st century educator becomes the facilitator of learning, not the guardian of knowledge. The Common Core is about identifying the skills, knowledge, and habits of the mind that all learners need to be successful in society.
- Learn how to apply this shift in instruction to diverse groups
- Develop a toolbox of strategies to use to facilitate learning when students are working in groups
- Walk away with eleven engagement strategies to use immediately that will support every learning in large groups
- Learn how to differentiate, accommodate and modify lessons to support every student in their classroom
- General and Special Education Teachers
- Grades 1-12
Contact Us For More Info, or to Schedule Professional Development Services